Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lazy Days

Well, well, well. I was doing SO well there for a minute! I think I posted on my blog every weekday for almost 3 weeks! Then, vacation struck. I moved to New York about 9 and a 1/2 months ago and Thursday was the first time I had been back home to Seattle! Since then I've spent my days catching up with all my friends and family. I went to some of my favorite places and did some of my favorite things including shopping at Goodwill, eating at Portage Bay Cafe, the Sky City restaurant at the Space Needle and Dick's, going on the monorail and Ride the Ducks, and drinking at the Cha Cha and Shorty's. Basically, this post is serving as my excuse for not posting in over a week and promising to be a little more consistent as I leave Seattle for SoCal, with my days being spent at the beach rather than constantly running around the greater Seattle area. I hope all is well with all of you and as a final attempt to right this blogging wrong here is my outfit from Friday!


 On me: Denim vest by Levis with distress done by yours truly, patch on back by Obey, dress by Material Girl, tights by Target, shoes by Rocket Dog, bracelet and ring from Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Chelsea