Monday, August 8, 2011

Combat Baby

By some miracle, I got this past weekend off from work so I made sure I spent it doing what I love best: shopping, drinking, eating and sleeping. Suffice it to say, this was a very expensive weekend but I'm considering it a belated birthday present to myself! My weekend was kicked off Friday night by a trip to Blockheads for burritos and $4 margaritas with Allie. Saturday was sort of a lazy day and we didn't head out to the city until around 5 for some shopping in Soho, which is where my outfit made an appearance along with my favorite pair of sunglasses!

 


Studded cat-eye sunglasses and earrings by Betsey Johnson, sweater crop top by RACHEL Rachel Roy (seen here), paperbag waste shorts by eci, olive combat boots by Kensie Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Chelsea