Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Essentials

With the frequency I've been at airports lately, I've had plenty of time to catch up on my Fall fashion trends. So far I've covered menswear-as-womenswear and the varsity jacket, but there are some other major trends I've seen as well: gray acid wash, houndstooth, rust, mustard, sapphire and kelly green. Here are some of my favorite picks for the upcoming season!


Clockwise from the top left: Distressed Five Pocket Skinny Jean from GoJane, $29.40; Black Houndstooth Crewneck Bodysuit by Stella McCartney, $1,195; Moss Girls Long Sleeve Sweater by Hurley, $52; Ruffled Dot Blouse by Banana Republic, $79.50; Traisie pump by Steve Madden, $89.95; Checkmate Sweater Tank by RACHEL Rachel Roy, $59, also seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Chelsea