Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Woody Allen

I was late to discover the magic of the Woody Allen film world. The first movie of his I saw was Vicky Cristina Barcelona in college. But it wasn't until I moved to New York that my Netflix obsession exploded and I found that a large part of Woody Allen's filmography was available on Watch Instantly. My life suddenly became all about Manhattan Murder Mystery, The Purple Rose of Cairo, Hannah and Her Sisters, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Manhattan and Annie Hall. And in all the movies he starred in he always wore his signature glasses. Now I'm on the search for the perfect pair of Woody Allen-esque glasses for myself to wear on the daily. Think I could pull them off?


From top to bottom: 01 N/V by Prada, $160; RX 5225 by Ray Ban, $102; The Apolo via Eyeglass Boy, $69.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Chelsea