Monday, August 20, 2012

Instagram Rewind

instagram, movie, jcrew, essie, kate spade, manicure, nails, subway, vintage, cat, polka dots

From top to bottom, left to right:
♥ 1. I got the new J. Crew Style Guide in the mail and these heels definitely made me strap happy!
♥ 2. I had the pleasure of babysitting my cousin Georgia on Saturday night. Together we watched "Tangled"... and after she went to bed I watched "Love Actually" and "Julie & Julia."
♥ 3. My at-home mani in Clambake by Essie.
♥ 4. My new bag obsession from Kate Spade's Fall ad campaign.
♥ 5. Walking to the subway Saturday night, someone had just celebrated their 50th birthday and I had to wait sixteen minutes for the train!
♥ 6. On Sunday, I went to the Brooklyn Flea in Williamsburg for the first time and came home with this wide-eyed kitten knick-knack.

I am fairly new to having an iPhone. Prior to getting mine in March, I had the same phone for almost three years! And now that I have my iPhone, I am in love with Instagram. As the first post in what will become a weekly series, "Instagram Rewind" is how I spent my weekend in my photos from Instagram. If you're on Instagram, come say hello @chelseapurcella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Chelsea