Monday, August 27, 2012

Instagram Rewind - Wings and a Birthday!


From top to bottom, left to right:
♥ 1. My view from the West Side Highway of the New Jersey skyline.
♥ 2. My roommate Allie and I went to happy hour at Brother Jimmy's. We had some amazing wings and a pitcher of Bud Light.
♥ 3. The Guggenheim museum is Pay-What-You-Wish on Saturdays from 5:45 to 7:45 PM so a couple friends and I took advantage of that and saw some great modern art!
♥ 4. My party outfit for my friend Olivia's birthday party.
♥ 5. My view from New Jersey of the New York City skyline.
♥ 6. Olivia cutting her birthday cake!

Hello all! My weekdays tend to drag on a little bit because as my job search continues I almost feel like I'm running out of things to do. Fortunately for me my weekends are usually jam-packed! New York has so many free things to do that even living on a budget can be fun, as long as you have someone to accompany you every so often. To keep myself busy this week, I plan on setting up my serger so I can start making a dress I have dreamed up. I hope you have a fun and busy week! And don't forget to see what I'm up to this week on my Instagram @chelseapurcella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Chelsea