Friday, September 30, 2011

Working Girl

The past month has been a crazy whirlwind of events which is why my posts were a little intermittent. It started off with the whole flight delay back to New York because of Hurricane Irene, my Grandma's brief hospitalization (she's doing fine now), family visiting, and job hunting.

I am excited to say that after a short 369 days after my graduation from college I finally got a job! A real career! I'm an assistant designer at Jordache designing missy and junior's bottoms for U.S. Polo Association! It really fell into my lap at the perfect time and I still can't believe how incredibly lucky I am! Basically the career advisor at my alma mater sent my resume to an alumni working at Jordache and the rest is kind of history. So far I love, LOVE, LOVE my job and my boss is amazing. She's really patient and in the three days that I've worked there I've already learned so much.

I don't have any pictures for this post but just picture me SUPER EXCITED! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Chelsea