Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summertime and the Living's Easy

One good thing about working at Macy's is that I am constantly surrounded by fashion. It's not uncommon to catch me on a twenty minute break shopping the second floor women's section with my partner in crime, Norah (visit her website while you're at it, she's an enormously talented graphic designer who will have a major hand in revamping this blog and my professional website). Here are just a handful of my favorite summer dresses from RACHEL Rachel Roy, BCBGeneration, and French Connection.


From left to right: Sleeveless Sashed Dress by RACHEL Rachel Roy, $109; Ruffled Neckline Polka Dot Dress by BCBGeneration, $128; and Fast Anna Lace Dress by French Connection, $188.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Chelsea